Avance newsletter is sent by email on a periodic basis with
up-to-date industry information and events. To subscribe, click on the
link to the right.
Below is a list of past newsletters.
- Valuation at Cost
- A statistical view on success rates
- Evolution of valuation
- Sensitivities in valuation
- High finance in biotech?
- Phase 2a and 2b transition probabilities
- How to value option agreements?
- Early-stage project valuation myths
- NPV vs. rNPV
- Deal Analysis: CellGenesys-Takeda
- Survey on discount rates in biotech
- Should we discount by project or by company? (continued)
- Should we discount by project or by company?
- Deal Analysis: Adnexus-BMS
- Black's risk-free discounting rule
- Deal Analysis: Ardea-Bayer
- How Biotech Stocks Behave
- Deal Analysis: Plexxikon - Roche
- Why drug prices must be high
- Deal Analysis: Celldex - Pfizer
- Staged Take-Overs: New Deal Structure on the Rise
- Risk Premium
- Deal Analysis: KyowaKirin - Amgen
- Biotech Success Rates: NCEs vs. Biologicals
- Real Options: Dos and Don'ts
- Optimal Portfolio Structure
- Employee Stock Option Plans
- Success Rates in Biotech: Going the Wrong Way
- Early-Stage Licensing: How to Determine Sublicensing Terms
- Avance Survey on Financial Crisis and Impact on Biotech and Pharma Companies
- Funny Valuations
- Why are royalties up-tiered?
- Arbitrary Terminal Value
- P/E Ratio for Biotech Valuation.
- Multi-indication Deals - How to Value Them.
- Co-Development Deals - How to Determine a Fair Share?
- Biotech Taxes - Effects on Valuation?
- Reading Deals - How to Interpret Licensing Deals
- No-Dilutive Financing Alternatives
- Forecasting Sales - Competition Scenarios
- Discount Rates in Pharma and Biotech
- Discovery & Preclinical Deals: What's realistic?
- The US$ 1 bio drug. A fairytale