LICENSE CONTRACT AND COMPANY VALUATION IN EXCEL
25 & 26 October, 2012, Barcelona
Deepen your valuation skills in one of our extensive two-day workshops in Barcelona. In this hands-on course you will learn how to use Excel for the valuation of a biotech firm, be it for fundraising, investing, or strategic decision taking. Solving a case study in Excel on your own laptop, you will be well prepared to take the learned skills back into practice.
After the two days you master:
- rNPV valuation of projects, license contracts,
- rNPV valuation of an entire biotech company,
- Valuation of technology,
- Choosing the proper discount rate for the valuation,
- Monte Carlo simulation in Excel on a company level,
- Taxes and valuation.
The course will be held by Ralph Villiger. He is a valuation specialist and advises Pharma, Biotech and investors around the globe. He has authored numerous articles on valuation and has published the book "Valuation in Life Sciences: A Practical Guide", currently in its third edition. He is partner of Avance, Basel GmbH and regulary teaches on valuation.
• Principles of valuation
• Project valuation
• License contracts
• Case study in Excel: License contract
• Reading and structuring deals
• Discount rate
• Taxes & valuation
• Monte Carlo simulations
• Case study in Excel: Company valuation
• Strategic considerations
1 day: EUR 990 (includes course fee, lunch, teaching materials, book)
2 days: EUR 1,740 (includes course fee, lunch, teaching materials, book)